TTC participants must meet the following criteria:
PRIOR TO ENTERING THE PROGRAM, STUDENTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING:
- Goal to enter higher education and/or training.
- High School Diploma, External Diploma (NEDP), or GED Credential.
- Proof of US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Financial plan for college tuition and books.
- Computer skills for college (Microsoft Word; PowerPoint; Internet; Email).
- No outstanding financial debt at CCRI.
- Attend a TTC Info Session. (ADD LINK to form)
- Complete a TTC application.
- Pre and Post CASAS testing ($25 initial testing/registration fee).
- Reading and Math levels 9th grade or above.
- Writing sample to demonstrate a well-developed paragraph.
- Personal interview to review goals and commitment to TTC.
- Textbooks and Material Fee $175.
Enrollment in Program
- Complete FAFSA and/or enroll in Tuition Management Plan or self-pay.
- Complete CCRI Admissions Application.
- Accuplacer Assessment @ TTC ($40 testing fee).
- TTC Exit interview
- Registration for next college course after TTC.
It is the policy of this program not to discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, color, or disability in its educational program, activities, and employment practices in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.